EB-5 VISA CENTER ADVANTAGES
EB5 VISA CENTER ADVANTAGES
The EB-5 immigrant investor program gives a qualified foreign investor the opportunity to obtain permanent U.S. residency (green card) in exchange for making an $800,000 job creating investment in a rural or urban targeted employment area (TEA) in the U.S.
OUR STAFF PROMPTLY SUBMIT YOUR INITIAL VISA
Our staff understands both the project and all the requirements laid down by USCIS, giving an immigrant the best chance of achieving permanent resident status and enjoying the freedoms and benefits that go with living in the United States.
STAFF TO SUBMIT YOUR VISA
Specializes in RURAL & T. E. A. (Targeted Employment Area) Projects that allow Chinese, Indian & now Vietnamese investors to avoid long processing times and allow for concurrent filing and access to limited set-side Visa’s and reduced investment.
Our Recession-Resistant Projects are structured to protect the EB-5 investor’s principal investment, as well as delivery steady returns over the life of the investment.
WORK & TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION IN 60 DAYS
Non-immigrant visa holders who don’t wish to leave the country, the EB-5 visa is a quick route to living in the United States with work and travel authorization..
WHY EB-5 VISA CENTER
EB5 Visa Center is a boutique Company offering a personal approach to life in America. Most all of our clients know someone who we service. Our clients appreciate and value our confidentiality.
The Flex-Financing Program is an 18-month deposit program offered exclusively for most EB-5 Visa Center Projects where an EB-5 investor can file their I-526 Petition with as little as $110,000 to begin.
EQUITY & LOAN OPTIONS
Select between equity or debt investments based on your goal of income expectations, capital gains, or a blend of both.
STUDENT EXCHANGE VISA
The EB5 Visa Center now offers M-1 visa support to foreign investor or family member for the opportunity to study at our Flight Academy in the U. S. while we concurrently file your EB-5 Visa within the United States. An M-1 visa interviews normally have shorter processing times, at foreign Embassy’s.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE ASSISTANCE
EB5 Visa Canter staff can assist you with transferring Ease and convenience Inflation Affects Foreign Exchange Rates
EB-5 Concurrent Filing allows investors already in the United States to apply for adjustment of status while filing Form I-526.
100% APPROVAL RATE*
All EB5 Visa Center projects offer our 100% approval rate, we provide a full money-back guarantee of your investment if your EB-5 Petition is not approved.
CHANGE YOUR STATUS
Now EB-5 immigrant investor program allows a qualified foreign investor the opportunity to change their immigration status while living
Generate between 4% to 15%+ return-on-investment per year, based on your desired financial goals.
OUR PROJECT OR YOURS
Select a EB-5 investment or work with our team to create your own EB-5 project
Direct investment into a project company is managed carefully and used exclusively for EB-5-compliant job creation purposes.
The EB-5 Visa program is for foreign investors. It offers several benefits that make this program very attractive. Immigrant investors can fast track their US permanent residency under this investor program.
Some of the benefits that make the EB-5 visa an attractive proposition for potential foreign investors are:
- Green Card – The foreign investor and immediate family comprising of spouse and unmarried children under 21 years are eligible to get Green Cards.
- Fast Track U.S. Residency – Once the foreign investors invests capital and follows the criteria laid down by the EB-5 visa program, the investors and their family are eligible for U.S. citizenship through naturalization after 5 years of the investment. This takes away both the waiting time and the quota system that many immigration programs are renowned for. Once the investor and family acquire U.S. citizenship, they are entitled to all the rights like any other citizen of the United States.
- Minimal Qualifying Criteria – Other than ensuring the capital investment is from legal and lawful sources, the EB-5 visa program does not put any other qualifying conditions. For example, the investor and family members are not required to know fluent English or have minimum education requirements.
- No Sponsor – If a foreigner wants to live and work in the United States, the current immigration rules demand the foreigner has either an employer or family member as a sponsor. However, there is no such requirement under the EB-5 visa program. Moreover, the investor can become a sponsor for other family members.
- Freedom – When the capital is invested, the immigrant investor and family members have the freedom to live in any part of the United States. The children can attend U.S. schools and colleges and get a discount on the tuition fees in colleges and universities. The EB-5 visa also ensures the investor and family members can travel out of the United States for leisure or business without the need for a visa to re-enter the country.
- No Visa Renewal Hassles – With a Green Card, it does away the need to renew the visa periodically or even qualify again for the visa status.
- No Day-to-Day Management – When investing through a direct investment, an investor does not have to worry about managing the investment and business. This allows the investor an opportunity to pursue other business interests.
- Low Capital Investment Opportunity – If the foreign investor wants to invest capital as an individual, the minimum capital requirement is $1.8 million plus the processing overhead cost, legal and filing fees. However, if the investment is conducted through an approved regional center in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA), the minimum capital requirement is halved to just $800,000 plus the processing overhead cost, legal and filing fees.